The Southwest Experience Center, a collaborative showroom dedicated to interactive, high-touch experiences, is now officially open in Scottsdale, AZ. It is home to products from more than 40 partners, composed of industry-leading manufacturers and vendors, who showcase a number of workspace solutions.
If you're looking for ways to improve your workplace environment, the Southwest Experience Center is a must-see! With access to a number of furniture, technology, fixtures, acoustic treatments, etc., you'll be sure to find something that solves your business needs.
Designed for end-user tenants, architects, interior designers, construction managers and real estate brokers, the Southwest Experience Center offers a comprehensive range of features and services, including:
- Expertise and guidance through the latest in workplace technology, furniture, security, art, acoustics, and more
- 14,000 square foot showroom
- Office solution products from over 40 industry-leading vendors
- 17 purpose-built video and audio-equipped conference rooms
- Fully-functioning corporate video production studio
- Hoteling space for the modern-day hybrid workforce
- Event space for corporate gatherings, trainings and networking
"We are thrilled to unveil the Southwest Experience Center as a testament to the power of innovation and collaboration and its role in modern workspace design," said Matt Yenter, Executive Director. "Our goal is to guide businesses through the world of workspace design with the tools and resources needed to create an environment that’s not only visually appealing but highly functional - to really enable clients to do more within their workspaces."
For more information about the Southwest Experience Center or to schedule a by-appointment tour, contact Matt Yenter, Executive Director at email@example.com.